History of Robotic Process Automation And RPA Wiki And RPA Certification And RPA UipathWhat if you have prepared
Yes, that's why!
Today's Okinawa is pouring rain.
But more than that!
B league where the regular season of 2017 is over.
While the afterglow has not faded away, the "player replacement season" has begun.
Unfortunately our Ryukyu Golden Kings are no exception.
Every day, the news related to the contract is more intense than the typhoon, and the bus consumption is buzzing.
There will be no Hilton or Hassan next year. Uuu……
And Josh is "born in 1993" with this attitude. I am sorry.
Well that aside.
I wrote the other day.
"The RPA's successful book will be realized"
The rumor (?) Is currently floating or not in one corner of the world.
You may have heard of it, but the world of publishing is really horrible.
What a horrible thing is, "The situation may change" when "the rumor" became "true" is no longer half way.
"Close ☆ Off"
The terrifying two letters that
One day a sudden runaway track will come to follow you.
(Refer to the figure of Prof. Isasaka and Noriske)
If that happens,
Just a little bit of learning knowledge and pages,
It is the aim of "Basic knowledge of RPA" to write from here.
I think that it will be a runaway of information more than usual, but please do not hesitate and keep in touch.
So let's start by knowing "history" at first.
If you know the cute state of your birth, you won't have to be addicted to the current state of obscurity.
Now.
RPA, when did it come from when?
Well, first of all, check out Wikipedia, which I love everyone.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an effort to streamline and automate white-collar tasks, mainly using cognitive technology (rule engine, machine learning, artificial intelligence etc.) It is also called a virtual intellectual worker (Digital Labor) because it can carry out work as a human complement. (Continued below)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Robotic Process Automation
Oh?
Historical stories ... nothing is written.
Next, check out the website of RPA Technologies, Inc., a pioneer in Japan's RPA, and
It is also rephrased as "Digital Labor" or "Virtual Intellectual Worker", using AI that attempts to reproduce human intelligence on a computer, and "machine learning" that AI learns by repetition. In charge of white-collar work in the back office. (Continued below)
http://rpa-technologies.com/about/
Anyway?
Here too, it seems that historical stories are not written in particular.
Then, next time, two RPA books in Uchi.
Before the new word RPA, it is likely that some people may be embarrassed, "Is it a new buzzword for IT?" What I use for material is the story of industrial robots that are not directly related to RPA. (The impact of the RPA revolution is written out)
“Having half of my work will be lost by robots and AI.” This word that everyone heard, how long do you think it is ahead? 10 years later? Or after 20 years? I feel this word strongly now. Actually, it was RPA. (Export the power of RPA)
I'm sorry I would not have overlooked the whole page so I missed it. We talk a lot about all of you "future image", but there is not much written about the "past history" in trouble thing.
Oh, let's do it.
Suddenly I was lost in the outcrop.
For now, let's look at the history of the company making the tool, as it feels so bad as it is.
There was a list of major RPA tools on Wikipedia earlier, so I will search from there.
Kofax
Established: 1985
Headquarters: Irvine, California, USA
Blue prism
Established: July 26, 2001
Headquarters: United Kingdom
Automation Anywhere
Established: 2003
Headquarters: San Jose, USA
UiPath
Established: 2005
Headquarters: USA New York New York
Japan's like this.
BizRobo!
Biz-Robo! Trademark registration: 2008
Provided by: RPA Technologies (a business tie-up with Kofax)
WinActor
Released: 2013
Provided by: NTT Advanced Technology (in-house product
Hmmm.
(Google's great! I searched for the company name + establishment, and it taught me the year.)
In a big flow,
It is built around the United States in the 2000s, and seems to have spread to Japan in the last 10 years (about 5 years?).
"BizRobo!" Is based on Kofax's "KapowSoftware" (from the history of RPA Technologies)
As for domestic production, the representative "WinActor" is released in 2013. (From the history of NTT-AT)
It is really a recent event.
I am satisfied with the speed of this recent pace.
Speaking of 2013 ... In the case of me, I was in the word Arekoreji WordPress.
Wow that time? Just like yesterday ... yesterday ... what was it for dinner ...? (← aging process in progress)
Alright
For now, this is the end of the day.
I'm sure it's really sweet to me ...
It turned out that it seems like there are a few things with unexpected history written.
This must be done by calling each company and teaching counsel before it falls down.
If I understand it a little more properly, I will organize and add postscripts.
Then, I would like basic knowledge of RPA next time.

Comments
Post a Comment